- Istanbul Bar
- Okan University Law School, Associate Professor Civil Litigation
- International Bar Association
- Marmara University, Institute of Social Sciences, Ph.D. in Private Law, 2009
- Golden Gate University, International Legal Studies LL.M., 2002
- Marmara University Faculty of Law, LL.B., 1998
Okan Gündüz is admitted in practice in England & Wales and Turkey.
For more than fifteen years Gündüz conducted his own legal practice and worked at a major Istanbul law firms, where he was heading the Dispute Resolution and Corporate Practice Groups.
Gündüz has a extensive knowledge and experience in complex commercial litigation, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution, corporate law, M&A, commercial law, real estate, employment law and competition law.
In addition to his distinguished law practice, Gündüz also teaches civil procedure law and enforcement & bankruptcy law at universities and maintains a strong connection with jurisprudence.
Gündüz is the author of the book, “Case Management in Civil Procedure Law”.
Gündüz speaks English and Turkish.